10.30am, Thurs Jan 20th
Webinar - Introduction to the CBI Operational Resilience Guidelines
The Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) recently released its Cross Industry Guidance on Operational Resilience. These guidelines follow on from the consultation paper (CP140) issued in April 2021.
In this webinar, we will focus on:
- What is Operational Resilience?
- The 3 Pillars, as identified by the CBI
- What should you be doing now?
- Reporting to the Board
6pm - 8pm, Wed Feb 9th
Fundamentals of Risk Management for Board Directors / Trustees
During this two-hour evening session, we will cover all of the core elements relating to risk management, what it involves, and the different roles and responsibilities of all involved.
- Why do Risk Management?
- What is Risk Management?
- The Risk Management Framework
- The Risk Management Process
- Risk Criteria / Risk Appetite
- Roles and Responsibilities
This event is free of charge.
10.30am, Thurs Feb 17th
Fundamentals of Outsourcing / Third Party Management
Increasingly, organisations are depending on third party service providers to deliver their business-critical services and globally, we’re now seeing regulators introducing rules around outsourcing. Regardless of the regulatory environment that you operate in, robust third-party management is good for your organisation. In this webinar, we’ll focus on –
- What is Third Party Management?
- What does ‘Good’ look like?
- Case Study – hear from Brendan McGrath, Risk & Audit Manager with Centaur Fund Services on how they manage their third parties
- Using CalQRisk to manage Third Parties - a brief demonstration