We regularly host webinars and events to give more insight into governance, risk and compliance, as well as Cybersecurity and GDPR. These webinars are free to join and you can sign up below
How to Conduct a Third-Party Risk Assessment
10.30am, Thursday July 14th
As part of our series of webinars on outsourcing / third-party management, we’re hosting a free, 45-minute webinar on how to conduct a third-party risk assessment. In this webinar, we’ll focus on –
- Difference between risk assessment and due diligence
- A risk-based approach
- When to conduct a risk assessment
- What should the risk assessment cover?
- Evidencing and reporting
Reporting to The Board/Audit and Risk Committee for Housing Associations
10.30am, Tuesday July 19th
Clarity in risk reports provides Boards and committees with useful information with which they can effectively monitor the risk profile of the organisation and facilitate the right discussion; they also give an insight into the robustness of the risk management process.
In this webinar, we'll explore the following:
- Risk Registers - How many risks? What level of detail? Operational Vs. Strategic
- Board of Directors Vs Audit & Risk Committee – who should get what?
- Trends - What has changed? What should you include?
- What other risk information should I report?
- Reporting Frequency - What to include monthly, quarterly and annually
Emergency Response and Disaster Recovery Conference
Charities Institute Ireland Leadership Summit and Excellence Awards