10.30am, Thurs July 1st
Webinar - A Risk-Based Approach to Compliance for Not-for-Profits
Many regulators have been encouraging a risk-based approach to compliance for several years now, but what exactly does that mean? In this 30 minute webinar, we’ll be exploring:
- The current regulatory landscape for charities
- What is a risk-based approach to compliance?
- Practical steps to demonstrating compliance
10.30am, Wed July 7th
Webinar - Operational Resilience in Financial Services
The past 16 months have been a testing time for the Financial Services sector. Covid-19 has accelerated many changes in the technology we use and how and where we work. Resilience has become the byword for good operational performance. Many organisations were tested and survived. But the bar has been raised and the regulators now expect “Resilience” across the whole sector. They recognise that resilience comes with maturity, with a culture of wanting to continuously improve. In this short webinar we discuss the key elements that make up resilience and what a maturity model might look like.
- A good understanding of the functions that collectively deliver resilience
- An appreciation for the behaviours that are associated with a high level of (resilience) maturity
- A recognition of the arrangements you already have in place that support resilience
11am, Wed July 14th
Webinar - World Credit Union Conference - Cyber Resilience
A resilient credit union is one that can deliver critical operations through disruption. This session will briefly outline the six (6) key pillars of resilience with focus on the cyber pillar (Information Security). The assured confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information throughout a disruption is an essential element in ensuring resilience. Following the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Cyber Security Framework, a roadmap for achieving cyber resilience, will be explored.