Below you'll find details on all of our open roles. To apply, please send a brief cover letter and up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't see a role that's suitable to you? We'd still encourage you to reach out to us. We're growing rapidly and will be adding to the team on a continuous basis.
Customer Support Executive
Location: Ireland (Hybrid)
We are excited to be looking for an energetic and committed Customer Support professional to join our team and help support our growth. We are looking for someone who will assist with hands-on system training, user-adoption initiatives and much more.
Our customer support team is a team of high performers, delivering excellent results. We’re looking for someone keen yet collaborative who will inspire trust and build on the strengths of our team, helping us to nurture a culture of success.
- Engage and educate our clients on best practice use of our solution
- Design and lead on user adoption initiatives
- Take a leading role in the onboarding of our clients – including the delivery of hands-on training, system configuration, etc.
- Develop a deep knowledge of our solutions.
- Translate client feedback into actionable insights
- 2+ years’ experience involved in Customer Support within a SaaS company.
- Experience managing customer support, renewals, onboarding, and everything else in a typical customer lifecycle.
- Experienced in the use of CRM systems
- Comfortable using the MS Office suite of solutions (experience in database admin would be an advantage)
- Analytical, data-driven and process-oriented mindset.
- Experience dealing with people at all levels of the organisation (experience working in or working with regulated companies would be an advantage)
CalQRisk was created to fill a void in the market. We identified the lack of integrated Governance, Risk & Compliance solutions in the market. There were many software packages that did one or the other, but no software package seemed to satisfy all the needs of any potential clients they spoke to. As a result, CalQRisk was created.
Following on from several years of continuous development, CalQRisk is now the complete Governance, Risk & Compliance software, whether you’re an SME or a MNC.
The application process consists of a short phone interview, followed by an online interview with two members of the Customer Support team, and a final interview with the CEO and someone from the wider team.
This is a hybrid role – our office is based in Shannon, Co Clare.