ILRS has partnered with CalQRisk to facilitate the delivery of its Q Standards implementation and audit processes. ILRS Q Standards drive process excellence in legal practice and using the CalQRisk platform to manage the audit makes the firm’s effort visible via interactive dashboards and associated reports.
This solution also facilitates the ongoing monitoring of the key controls that need to be in place in order for a firm to maintain its Q Standard award. Through regular reviews and system updates, ILRS assist their clients in keeping current with relevant legislation while driving excellence in practice management.
The Federation of Irish Sport is the representative organisation for the National Governing Bodies of Sport (NGBs) and Local Sports Partnerships (LSPs) in Ireland. The Federation’s membership consists of over 110 NGBs and LSPs from every corner of the country.
Their role is to speak on behalf of their members and represent their views to the public, while also providing them with a range of services. As governing bodies, their members’ priorities lie with their sport.
Aretai help you to implement, develop, validate or benchmark your organisational management system for risk, enabling achievement of your business objectives by:
- Supporting you to develop an organisational risk culture appropriate to your organisation
- Facilitating workshops, including online, that share best practice knowledge, and transfer skills and critical behaviours
- Coaching individuals in their risk responsibilities and delivering accredited learning solutions to a broader audience
- Delivering a risk management review of specific operational risk issues as well as organisation-wide strategies
- Enabling senior managers and teams to react, respond and recover quickly from unforeseen risk or uncertainty
- Implementing management systems for risk and safety, including policy and framework development